We are looking for a competent Leasing Consultant to undertake the leasing activities. The successful candidate will effectively explore the market to identify opportunities and secure tenants.
Sales and Leasing Consultant
- The Property Consultant is responsible to pursue new business for generating revenue while actively maintaining relations with established clients towards generating future (repeat) business transactions and support the overall operations of the Company Reporting to the Manager – Sales and Leasing.
- The Property Consultant will play a critical role in helping the Company to achieve strategic profit objectives. The agent shares responsibility for meeting team targets and adequate coverage at exhibitions, trade shows, etc. with the team.
- The agent is responsible to maintain the highest quality of customer and client satisfaction while actively seeking out and developing new business.
- To be successful the agent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail.
- Achieve assigned revenue targets - Source and increase the inventory stock of units including ownership information - Source / generate leads by active networking and relationship building.
- Ensure good professional relationship with owners, developers, and clients - Ensure all leads and inquiries are attended to as per best customer service practices.
- Follow up with clients on a regular basis - Update records on regularly.
- Adhere to company’s policy and procedure for each transaction including issuing, collecting and recording relevant documentation - Pro-actively strive to have an in-depth understanding of the local market, advertising and signage requirements.
- Proven working experience as a Leasing Consultant
- Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
- Proven track record of successful sales
- Basic understanding of MS Office
- Exquisite presentation and negotiation skills
- Well-verses in marketing and sales techniques
- Customer-focused approach
- Minimum of 1-year Dubai Real Estate experience with a specific area of
- Professional, Presentable and Honest
- Excellent English Skills - another language is a plus.